We switched our payroll service to AmCheck 6 months ago, & we couldn't be happier. Not only has our service has been outstanding, but we are saving money each month too! It's a pleasure to do business with a company that makes me feel like my business really matters to them! - Joe R
A Leading Provider of Payroll Services
AmCheck® was founded in 1996 to provide a full suite of flexible payroll services, including human resources and benefits. AmCheck harnesses technology and continuously develops ideas that support ever changing compliance requirements. We are proud to be a nationwide leader in single-source payroll solutions.
AmCheck is setting the pace in the employer solutions market through its commitment to innovate and improve systems, enhance offerings to employers, and continue to be a reliable partner and trusted resource to its customers. In addition to these critical services, AmCheck associates are devoted to providing customer service at levels that exceed client expectation, enabling them to run their businesses smoothly and successfully.
You will experience AmCheck's commitment to service in every interaction, from our initial meeting to your experience with our products to our ability to anticipate your needs down the road. Our associates view every day as an opportunity to discover new ways to assist you in your business operations.
I promise to demonstrate every day that I respect and believe...
- A CLIENT is the most important person in our business.
- A CLIENT is not dependent on us; we are dependent on them.
- A CLIENT is not an interruption of our work; they are the sole purpose of it.
- A CLIENT does us a favor when they call. We are not doing them a favor by serving them.
- A CLIENT is an integral part of our business, not an outsider.
- A CLIENT is not a cold statistic recognized by a number. Instead, they are flesh and blood human beings with feelings and emotions like our own.
- A CLIENT is not someone to argue or match wits with. Instead, they are someone who we can educate and assist.
- A CLIENT is a person who brings us their wants and it is our job to fill those wants.
- A CLIENT is deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give him or her.
- A CLIENT is the life-blood of our business.
AmCheck is committed to supporting the communities we serve, whether in the form of cash contributions, community partnerships or volunteerism. Your organization might be eligible for an AmCheck philanthropic donation or volunteer effort if you meet the following requirements:
- Qualifies for nonprofit status under the Internal Revenue Code
- Benefits local communities served by AmCheck
- Demonstrates sound and responsible financial policies and management
- Satisfies AmCheck that the project is not an unnecessary duplication
If your organization or program meets the eligibility requirements, please submit your request in writing with the following information:
- Proof of nonprofit status under Internal Revenue Code
- List of officers and directors
- History of organization
- A concise description, including purpose and objectives
- Amount of request
AmCheck makes decisions on philanthropic giving at the end of each year for the upcoming year. Requests must be received by November 1st for the upcoming year. Organizations will be notified in January about the status of their request.
With the AmCheck Payroll Service Franchise System direction and support, you can leverage your payroll experience to begin working toward your goals of independence and business ownership.
AmCheck is a well-established and respected brand within the payroll industry. With territories still available, now is an ideal time to join our team by buying an AmCheck franchise. With AmCheck's Payroll Service Franchise System, we'll guide you through the ins and outs of this wonderful opportunity. Click the link below to learn more.
AmCheck Franchise Opportunities