AmCheck is a great company to work with. Our account representative is knowledgeable, thorough, and quick to respond to anything we need. - Kamille M
AmCheck invited to help make E-Verify System more efficient
- Published on Sat | 07 Feb 2009
Phoenix‚ Arizona‚ February 7‚ 2009 –– AmCheck‚ an E–Verify Designated Agent for Employers required to verify employees through the Federal E–Verify System‚ was invited by the US Department of Homeland Security to help make the E–Verify system more efficient for Designated agents and the clients they represent. The project which is considered “Designated Agent Re–engineering ” begins February 10th and will continue until August 2009.
The objectives of the project consist of Documenting and analyzing existing Designated Agent program‚ including:
– Designated Agent's interface with E–Verify (both Web browser–based and Web Services)
– Designated Agent's links to their clients
– Government's oversight of the existing system
– Develop improvements to existing program‚ potentially including policies‚ automated system‚ procedures‚ training‚ and other materials
E–Verify (formerly known as the Basic Pilot/Employment Eligibility Verification Program) is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees.
AmCheck is a nationwide Payroll Services‚ Human Resource Services and Benefit Administration company with thousands of customers and offices in 9 major cities. For more information on AmCheck visit http://www.amcheck.com or call 888–AMCHECK.