The operation has been great. Five years with AmCheck and not one problem. They are fantastic use them! - Joe K
Utilize a wide range of administrative services tailored to your needs
AmCheck® offers a wide range of services designed to help businesses manage complex benefits plans and scale them to fit changing needs. Administering benefits, such as health, dental and vision can be a complicated, daunting and costly task with non-stop activities including tracking eligibility, chasing down paperwork from employees, and implementing changes.
By using AmCheck's benefits administration services, you will find the most suitable plan options to fit your needs. In addition to finding the best options for you, we monitor any plan changes, ensure payments are made on time and renewals are proactively completed.
AmCheck improves your employee retention by offering innovative employee benefit packages with world-class employee benefit administration services and solutions. Our benefits experts deliver comprehensive employee benefits management solutions, including superior service in claims administration and plan management. Our benefits management portfolio supports full-scale employee benefit solutions, which include:
- Employee medical insurance, such as HMO and PPO, dental, vision, Point Of Service, Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement accounts, such as 401(k); Roth, SIMPLE, traditional or payroll deduction IRAs; and SARSEP (Salary Reduction Simplified Employee Pension Plan) and SEP
- Other popular benefits, such as 529 education savings, Section 125 cafeteria plans, dependent care reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), credit union & group banking, and an employee voluntary benefits and solution hotline
From small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, enrolling and administering benefits can be a complicated, daunting and costly task. Let AmCheck make it simple. We track eligibility, verify employee information, manage COBRA, and handle complete enrollment needs, such as:
- Loading benefit plan and employee data
- Setting up employee deductions and carrier payments
- Producing brochures and printable temp cards for employees
- Generating new hire, employee adjustment and COBRA updates
Through AmCheckEnroll.com, businesses and their employees are empowered to:
- Submit only correct and complete applications
- Elect or waive benefits
- Substantiate COBRA, HIPAA, Section 125 elections, state, federal and carrier acknowledgements
- Send and receive all data securely
- Receive proactive deduction notifications and accuracy audits
AmCheck knows how frustrating carrier billing can be and has provided a comprehensive audit service to help. We identify any billing discrepancies and provide itemized reports. By working with the carriers, we ensure mistakes are corrected and your business is compensated for misallocated funds. Our services ensure that you:
- Stay contract compliant
- Avoid over-billing and double-billing charges
- Avoid erroneous billing for services not rendered
When the time comes for insurance renewal, AmCheck is already taking care of business. Whether your company is looking for a new insurance carrier or simply renewing an existing plan, AmCheck will handle all of the administrative duties for you. With this proactive service you have the time and opportunity to make changes before deadlines arrive.
HR and payroll changes can have a large impact on your company's budget and the accuracy of future projections. Fluctuating expenses, including salary adjustments, new hires and benefit changes, can be hard to track. AmCheck helps manage and monitor such changes with our cost reporting and projections. Let AmCheck help you plan for the future.
Empower your employees to access their HR information anywhere at any time with the AmCheck Online™ HR Center. Here are some of the online options employees can utilize:
- Personal salary history, past checks and stubs
- News, notices and custom company forms
- Paid time off and deductions tracking
- Direct deposit info
- Tax forms to make changes, including W-4s and I-9s
- Skills inventory, training and certification
- Changes to passwords, home address and more
- Reports, such as employee birthdays and phone extensions
Employee benefits are usually accompanied by a long and complicated list of eligibility requirements. Let AmCheck sort through the details for you with our comprehensive benefit eligibility services. We can also ensure that healthcare reform compliance challenges don't become a problem for your business. To ensure compliance, AmCheck helps with healthcare benefit assessment, plan and communication changes and penalty avoidance to save you time and money on resources. We wade through the paperwork so you don't have to.
Let our expert administrators set up the right benefits programs for you needs, and manage them for you and your employees. Contact us.