HealthCare Reform Compliance and Guidance services by AmCheck
AmCheck's Administrative Services Outsourcing (ASO) services integrates Payroll, HR, Time Tracking and Benefits in a system that will assist you effectively with all of your Affordable Care Act (ACA) analysis and reporting requirements.
ACA represents the most significant government expansion and regulatory overhaul of the U.S. health care system since the passage of Medicare and Medicaid in 1965. ACA provides a number of mechanisms including mandates, subsidies, and tax credits to employers and individuals in order to increase the coverage rate. Non-compliance with ACA provisions is not optional and steep penalties will be assessed for those companies who either ignore or don't fully comply.
With profound awareness and perspective on Payroll, HR and Benefits and how it relates to employer compliance AmCheck is able to help and guide you through the ever changing provisions of ACA compliance.
AmCheck Assists Employers with:
- BENEFIT PLAN DESIGN
- BENEFIT PLAN ADMINISTRATION
- DEPENDENT & BENEFICIARY TRACKING
- INVOICE AUDITING & REPORTING
- PAYROLL AND TAXATION REPORTING
- TIME AND LABOR MANAGEMENT
- EMPLOYEE ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- ELECTRONIC CARRIER COMMUNICATIONS
AmCheck Offers Guidance with:
- SUMMARY OF BENEFITS AND COVERAGE (SBC)
- MEDICARE TAX ON WAGES AND UNEARNED INCOME
- FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT (FSA) ANNUAL LIMIT
- FORM W-2 REPORTING
- EMPLOYEE NOTICES OF EXCHANGE
- AUTOMATIC ENROLLMENT AND NONDISCRIMINATION RULES
- ANNUAL DOLLAR LIMITS
- WAITING PERIODS/PRE-EXISTING CONDITION EXCLUSIONS
- WELLNESS INCENTIVES
- EMPLOYER SHARED RESPONSIBILITIES