Employee Self Service Login Instructions
AmCheck is pleased to announce the Online Employee Self Service Center! Enjoy 24 hour access to all of your employment information in a convenient and secure location.
- View & Print Current and Previous Pay Check Stubs
- View & Print W-2's
- Employee Demographics with ability to update information
- View Current PTO Balance
- Employee Salary/Compensation
- Current deductions per pay period
- Direct Deposit Information
1. Log on to www.amcheck.com & Click on "Login - Employee".
2. New to Employee Self-Service. Click on "Click here to create your account" (Skip to Step #5 if you have already created your unique login and password). Do not select TimeVantage Users.
3. Enter First Time User Name (ex. last name + last 4 digits of your SSN i.e. "Paull1725") & enter this Access Code "1587j095". First Time User Name must be lowercase with no spaces. Click submit.
4. Create a unique Login & Password, enter your email address. Be sure to write down your login and password. You will need this for future access to the AmCheck Employee Self Service Center. Click on "Save Changes" when complete.
5. Enter your new Login that you just created in step #4, click "Submit."
6. Enter your password that you just created in step #4.
7. Continue to follow prompts for creating your Online Employer Enhanced Credentials by selecting an image and creating a phrase. You will need to use the scroll bar on the right to scroll down to see the rest of the page.
8. Select questions then answer for your secret questions. These will be asked of you if you sign in from different computers or forget your password. Complete questions by using the scroll bar on the right side of page.
9. Verify your email address.
10. Verify your answers and click submit on bottom of page.
11. You have completed your registration for your Login – click continue on to Online Employer.
12. Select your company, this will then open a new window to your home page. You will receive an email that has indicated your login and password were used to access your account. PLEASE BE SURE TO HAVE YOUR POPUP BLOCKER TURNED OFF FOR AMCHECK.COM.
13. You are now on your home screen. You can use the menu bar on the left side of page to navigate through your pages.