The whole AmCheck experience has been a great one! The switch from Paychex to AmCheck was seamless and simple, even in the middle of a quarter. The AmCheck Service center is second to none. Whenever I have a change or a specific question I get my answers quickly. It is really easy to process payroll and make changes to my employee information. Getting my payroll done and employees paid is a snap and it allows me to concentrate on making my business grow! - Alex H (Anytime Fitness)
Streamline your corporate payroll services processes and contain your costs
We do it all for you. Whether it's intricate payroll processing and deposits or complete management of your benefits and retirement plan, we've got it covered.
Your assigned AmCheck® representative will be your advocate, looking for the best and most efficient ways to take care of your payroll tasks. Our staff stays on top of the latest laws, filings and compliance requirements so you don't have to.
We will streamline the processes and continuously push for cost efficiency. Your goals are our goals.
We'll help you meet or exceed them.
AmCheck will streamline your processes and contain your costs.
- Full spectrum of integrated Payroll, HR and Benefits systems and services
- Ad-hoc reporting; exports to Microsoft™ Excel and other formats
- Human resource compliance
- Benefit administration
- Employee online check view payroll communication center
- Integrated payroll and online benefits enrollment system
- Retirement plan reporting
- Accounting integration
- Applicant tracking, job posting, recruiting and on-boarding system
- Time and attendance login and software
- Data collection (badge terminals, biometric units, web- or software-based, phone)
- TimeVantage time and attendance systems (Edge, Facts for CIOs or CFOs and hardware)
- Earnings, taxes, and deductions posted to multiple accounts
- Total net pay or paycheck charting
- Payroll expense distribution to multiple accounts and/or departments
- Direct online access for auditors or accountants
- Direct interface with QuickBooks®
- Federal payroll tax liabilities
- State and local tax liabilities
- Unemployment tax liabilities
- Payroll year end services
- Pre-employment services
- Post Employment services
- Administrative Service Outsourcing (ASO) available
- AmCheck's Seven Step Service system, AmChoiceSM is a clear, streamlined process for our clients to develop, implement and receive ongoing support for their needs
- AmCheck is SAS70 II compliant
AmCheck® offers the latest in time and attendance tracking solutions with scalable and innovative software. Our time and attendance tracking systems are robust and flexible, integrate into most environments and support complex time management and tracking requirements. Our system solutions enhance productivity, accuracy and reliability in timekeeping and payroll administration processes.
Create efficiency through automated time collection and calculation. Trim labor cost through better workforce management, minimizing errors and enhancing your strategic decision making for the organization with real time information accessibility.
Our user-friendly, online system walks you through the process of mapping accounts to your payroll and determining how it's applied to general ledger accounting. Then a new file will be automatically uploaded for each payroll. You'll benefit from improved accuracy by eliminating double data entry and third-party involvement. Some of the unique features our accounting system integration offers are:
AmCheck keeps every payroll compliant, every time. Our nationwide tax payment and filing capabilities mean that your taxes are paid promptly and accurately. In fact, we are so confident in our capabilities that we will pay the penalty if these guarantees are not met. That's peace of mind.
In today's global economy, businesses must demonstrate that they have adequate controls and safeguards when they host or process data belonging to their customers.
AmCheck provides best practices support to help their customers be more efficient, faster and more accurate. We are our customer's advocates and look forward to supporting you with our industry expertise and tips.
SSAE 16 TYPE II is an internationally recognized auditing standard developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Using SSAE 16 TYPE II shows that a service organization has been through an in-depth audit of their business control activities, which generally include controls over information technology and related processes. Contact us to receive AmCheck's SSAE 16 TYPE II report.